Heat Exchanger Equipment
Volumetric heat exchanger
The volumetric domestic hot water heat exchanger is a heat exchanger for producing domestic hot water with a floating coil as a heat exchange element. The heat exchanger has the function of automatic descaling, large water storage, safe and stable water supply, high heat transfer efficiency and long service life. This heat exchanger is suitable for domestic hot water supply system of general industrial and civil buildings.
Instructions for use:
1. The tube side of the heat exchanger is a heat medium channel, the shell side is a heated water channel, and the heat medium is steam or high and low temperature hot water.
2. The shell material is high-quality carbon steel plate, and the heating coil is copper tube.
3. Install a safety valve on the top of the heat exchanger, the pressure of the safety valve must be compatible with the maximum working pressure of the heat exchanger, and comply with the "pressure vessel safety technical supervision regulations", or design an expansion tank to communicate with the heat exchanger, To release the amount of swelling water.
4. Regular inspections are required during the use of the heat exchanger. The thermal shock is automatically descaled once a month and the water is cleaned once a week to ensure clean water quality.
5. The specific method of thermal shock descaling is: put out the water in the tank, the steam inlet pressure is 0.3MPa, and the heating pipe has a noise, indicating that the heating pipe has expanded, then close the steam inlet valve, and use the water pipe to impact the heating pipe bundle , Repeat 3-4 times in this way, you can find that the scales continue to flow out from the sewage outlet, and then fill with cold water to work again.
6. The design pressure of the shell side and tube side of this heat exchanger is generally 0.6-1.6MPa, the temperature of the hot water at the outlet is generally not higher than 900C, the tube side resistance is less than 4mH2O, and the shell side resistance loss is very small and can be ignored.
7. Due to the high heat transfer efficiency of this heat exchanger, a temperature regulator should be installed on the steam inlet pipe of the heat exchanger to control the steam flow and hot water temperature, especially the hot water supply system, temperature control is more necessary to ensure Personal safety.
8. Just leave the general operation space around the equipment.
ONLINE / MESSAGES