Water Treatment Equipment
Laminated disc filter
1. Basic principle:
Laminated disc filter is formed by the parallel combination of filter units. The filter unit is mainly composed of a group of annular reinforced plastic filter discs with grooves or ribs. Sewage enters from the outside during filtration, and the rim formed by the groove edge on the adjacent filter disc traps solids in the water; during backwashing, the water flows from the inside of the annular filter disc to the outside, which will trap the dirt trapped on the filter disc Rinse down and discharge through the sewage outlet.
The discs are stacked tightly in the unit, and the middle grooves of the upper and lower discs play the role of filtering and intercepting.
Raw water flows from outside to inside when passing through the filter unit, and impurities larger than the groove will be intercepted outside.
The core component of the laminated disc filter is the plastic filter discs stacked together. The filter discs have special grooves or ribs. The grooves or ribs on the adjacent filter discs form a channel of a certain size, and the particle size is larger than the channel. Suspended matter of all sizes are intercepted to achieve the filtering effect. To a large extent, this product can replace traditional mechanical filtering devices such as sand filters, and it has superior performance and much lower water and electricity consumption than other products.
The laminated disc filter has ribs of different structures designed on both sides of the filter disc. These ribs are superimposed to form an interception surface. The curved ribs mainly serve to intercept and store suspended solids. The slightly larger open design on the outside can guarantee There is no need to loosen the filter disk during backwashing, and a complete backwashing effect can also be achieved when the water pressure is low; the ring edge determines the filtration accuracy and constitutes the water channel. The filter disk can provide up to 5μ of filtration accuracy.
When the raw water enters the middle of the two-layer filter disc, it first flows along the curved edge into the disc, but it cannot be directly entered after careful observation. At this time, it is the annular rib that plays the role of filtering and intercepting. Impurities smaller than the groove size of the annular rib can enter the curved rib communicating with the inside along the annular rib, and large impurities are intercepted.
The unique structure of the filter plate also makes the backwashing process for flushing out dirt easier and easier, without the need for complicated motors and drives and other mechanisms. A simple water flow is enough to flush out the dirt out of the filter element. This excellent performance reduces the backwash time of the filter; at the same time, because the dirt is not only stored between the filter disc group and the housing, but also can be stored in the filter disc group, the filter can accommodate more dirt.
2. Performance characteristics:
1. Efficient and precise filtration: laminated disc filter:
The special structure of the filter disc filter technology, accurate and sensitive performance, to ensure that only particles smaller than the required size can enter the system, is the most effective filter system; specifications are 5μ, 10μ, 20μ, 55μ, 100μ, 130μ, 200μ, etc., Users can choose filter discs with different precisions according to water requirements. The system flow can be flexibly adjusted according to needs.
2. Standard modularization, saving floor space:
The system is based on a standard disc filter unit and is designed according to a modular design. Users can make trade-offs according to their needs. They are flexible and interchangeable. The system is compact and the floor space is extremely small. It can be installed flexibly using corner space. For example, the equipment with a water treatment capacity of about 300m3 / h occupies only about 6m2 (general water quality, filtration level 100μ).
3. Fully automatic operation, continuous water output:
Between the units in the filter combination, the backwashing process alternates alternately, and the working and backwashing states are automatically switched to ensure continuous water output; backwashing consumes very little water, accounting for only 0.5% of the water output; if coordinated Air-assisted backwashing, self-consumed water can be reduced to less than 0.2%. High-speed and thorough backwashing can be completed in tens of seconds
4. Long life:
The new plastic filter element is strong, no abrasion, no corrosion, and little scaling. After years of industrial practical verification, it has no abrasion after 6 to 10 years of use, will not age, and the filtering and backwashing effect will not deteriorate due to the use time.
5. High quality and low maintenance:
The products meet the corresponding quality standards. All products are tested and tested under simulated working conditions before leaving the factory. No special tools are required, and there are few parts; easy to use, only regular inspections and almost no daily maintenance.
3. Technical parameters:
1. Operating parameters Processing capacity 0.25MPa Effluent suspended particle size 5μ ～ 800μ Backwash flow rate 8 ～ 18m3 / h Working pressure 0.08 ~ 1MPa Backwash time 20 ~ 60 seconds Working temperature <80 ℃ Backwash water consumption 30 ～ 100Kg (single filter head)
2. The device material disc filter unit is made of reinforced polyamide plastic, which is corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant, and can withstand a working pressure of 1MPa. The filter disc material is polypropylene plastic EPDM sealed, and the inlet and outlet water and drainage pipes are carbon steel polyester coated, engineering plastic There are three kinds of stainless steel; the valve has a plastic valve or a metal valve; the system is provided with a multi-function control panel.
3. Filter disc differentiation The filter function of the disc filter is completed by the internal filter disc. The user can choose different precision filter discs according to the water requirements. The specifications are 5μ, 10μ, 20μ, 55μ, 100μ, 130μ, 200μ and so on. In order to facilitate installation and use, different specifications of filter discs are distinguished by different colors, and their colors are as follows (in industrial applications, the filtration accuracy is generally required to be 5 ~ 50 microns,
4. Combined form Disc filter is mainly based on the combination of disc filter unit. The disc filter unit is based on the inlet and outlet pipe diameter as the standard. There are three major categories of 2 ", 3" and 4 "
4. Equipment material:
The disc filter unit is made of reinforced polyamide plastic, which is corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant, and can withstand a working pressure of 1 MPa. The filter disc is sealed with polypropylene plastic EPDM, and the inlet and outlet water and drainage pipes are lined with carbon steel polyester, engineering plastic and There are three kinds of stainless steel; the valve has a plastic valve or a metal valve; the system is provided with a multi-function control panel.
ONLINE / MESSAGES